Sunday, May 20, 2018

Tammy's Library

Part of my library- Tammy's Library is way cooler - N. Carlson
I recently discovered a website for a Minnesota based bibliophile who currently resides a respectful distance from stately Wayne Manor. Tammy's Library offers web based reference material for 14 different areas of interest covering topics in self-improvement, education, career planning, business skills, disaster preparation, books and health information.  Many of these resources are free.  I took one of the recommended online tests similar to the Myer's Briggs inventory.  It confirmed I was an ambivert.  A person could spend at least a month chasing down the reference material in each interest area and another year reading all the recommended books.

Tammy also has notes on the upside of parenting and several videos that help guide you on your journey of discovery. With her kind and wise presence, she reminds me of Fred Rogers from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.  This is an example below.




The website is organized by by visual staged photos of Lego minfigs representing each one of the categories.  My favorite extra feature is Life in Legos, where we get to know Tammy's Lego minifigs in video and slide shows.  For the slide show click on the mid far right of the photo to see the next picture.  Pay special attention to the facial expressions on the minifigs.  I missed them the first time. 

I encourage you to begin exploring Tammy's Library to discover a thoughtful life with purpose.



Tammys Library - Overview - 4 min. 

No comments:

Post a Comment